What’s Up in Global Economic Governance? That’s the question asked at GEG Watch. To address it four types of blogs are posted: Review and Reflection: We follow the leading commentators and bloggers on GEG matters, and review and reflect on their analyses. To see columns and blogs followed, check the Watchlist. Assessment and Opinion: Occasionally, we post a pure opinion piece, with limited reference to other people’s work. Research in Progress: Some blog posts report work in progress from ongoing research projects, undertaken with various collaborators and colleagues. The Occasional Book Review: Every now and then a book captures a wide audience and stimulates heated debate – in such cases, we analyze and discuss the debate. To learn more about the content of blog posts, check the key themes.
- Putting the Capital Markets Union on stable foundations
- Is China causing fragmentation of post-1945 global financial system?
- Stress tests now as tough in Europe as in the US? Not exactly
- Unpacking Europe’s banking stress-tests: German and French banks at the brink of insolvency
- European banking misery: pretending rather than mending, does no favours to lending