There has been much talk about the currency turmoil in Argentina and Turkey, and a number of other emerging market economies, in recent weeks. The real trouble, however, is China. “Certainly, if […]
- Putting the Capital Markets Union on stable foundations
- Is China causing fragmentation of post-1945 global financial system?
- Stress tests now as tough in Europe as in the US? Not exactly
- Unpacking Europe’s banking stress-tests: German and French banks at the brink of insolvency
- European banking misery: pretending rather than mending, does no favours to lending